This Office Pod Will be arriving Soon!
The Twelve Backyard Office by Mini-O
- Double-glazed, energy rated, sliding doors and windows.
- 10 power outlets, between regular sockets and USBs.
- Acoustic foam panels on ceiling.
- 6 LED dimmable spotlights.
- Insulated and reinforced for extreme weather.
- Smart heater.
- Waterproof and scratch resistant flooring.
- It can be relocated if you move.
* Pressure treated to prevent decay from fungi and insects
** binding the strands, fibers, or boards of wood together to make them stronger
- Birch plywood, clear coated
- QuietWall, an acoustically enhanced fabric, made 100% from recycled plastic, Comes in a variety of colors.
Flooring: choose between several woodlike looks. They are waterproof and scratch resistant.
Metal roof: 12 colors.
- 26 gauge standing seam steel residential roof, 16” panel. Concealed fasteners (cannot leak).
- The roof is installed with a slope of 10.7 degrees for the Twelve and 8.6 degrees for the Sixteen.
- Snow load: 71 psf. The Twelve (96 sf) can take 6,816 lbs. of snow and The Sixteen (160 sf) 11,360 lbs.
- 8+ colors. “Cool” color pigments are specially designed to reflect infrared light, reducing heat gain, and conform with ENERGY STAR® criteria.
Add Extras to Upgrade your Set-Up
Deckover bumper pull TRAILER with jack stands.
- Take your Mini-O with you any day or relocate instantly.
- No installation costs and no permits required in most cities.
- Delivered to you or can be picked up (no shipping cost).
- Wheels can be removed if you decide to place it in a permanent location. The pod can also be removed from the trailer.
- Once placed on its final location the trailer can be hidden with a wood skirt and wheels can be removed. Sturdier stairs can be added to replace the foldable one.
- Removing the pod from the trailer: on the front and back edge of the trailer there are six lag screws and six metal plates attaching the trailer frame to the outer rim of the floor. Your contractor will need to remove the screws to detach it. Then you'll need a small crane boom truck, or similar equipment to lift the pod and unload it. We recommend you install 4x6 runners underneath the floor in case you'd like to move it around later on.
AC 9K BTU precharged ductless mini-split with WiFi
Ductless heat pump 9,000 BTU precharged system with WiFi. Can be controlled via an app and virtual assistant.
*Requires plug a play condenser connection.
- Flush (regular) toilet, white. Dry or composting toilet option available.
- White vanity and sink, black faucet.
- Mirror, black frame.
- Paper holder and towel hanger.
- Exhaust fan.
- 4-gallon electric water heater (fits inside the vanity).
- 30" pre-hung door.
- 2 LED spots, 1 power outlet.
- Walls and ceiling: drywall, painted white.
Powder coated aluminum anti-slippery staircase and railing. 20 year limited warranty.
Cedar board deck. Supports 800 lbs.
Railings' height: 3'10"
Final on-site assembly after the pod is delivered, takes 2 days.
Rubber gym flooring.
Heavy duty pull-up bar attached to the frame, above the door.
Now you can add a solar energy package to be completely off-grid and enjoy your pod while helping the environment.What’s included:
- 4 Monocrystalline panels with charge controller and installation accessories (400W in total).
- 2 Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery 12V- 170AH (340AH total).
- 1 3000w 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter (6000w surge peak).