Alfresco is committed to providing great service. If your Alfresco product needs service, please send an email to email@example.com
Please have the model number, serial number, and date of purchase available. A service representative will return your call within 48 hours. Service must be performed by authorized service personnel.
If you have questions about how to use your Alfresco product, or need pre-sales support, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
We truly appreciate that you have chosen to purchase an Alfresco and we want to help you protect your lifestyle enhancing investment. That’s why we back our products with one of the most comprehensive warranties in the business and why it’s so important to complete the Product Registration And Confirmation of Ownership form.
WHY REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT?
- SAFETY: Registering your product guarantees quick action on support, servicing your product, and in the unlikely event of a product safety issue.
- CONFIRMATION OF OWNERSHIP: Registering your product will verify your ownership in the event of product theft or loss.
- WARRANTY SERVICE: Registering your product will help you obtain more efficient warranty service in case there is a problem with your product.
- ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION: Registering your product guarantees that you’ll receive all updated information regarding your investment, new product, and accessory offerings, and tips on how to enhance your culinary experience and creations.
Limitations and Exclusions.
- Alfresco’s warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Alfresco’s warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
- Alfresco’s warranty shall not apply and Alfresco is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or the local codes.
- Alfresco shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- No one has the authority to add to or vary Alfresco’s warranty, or to create for Alfresco any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
Alfresco shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
- Installation or start-up.
- Service by an unauthorized service provider.
- Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts.
- Improper installation.
- Damage caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, misuse, an installation that is not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or local codes.
- Units installed in non-residential applications such as retirement homes, restaurants, hotels, schools, etc.
- To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties.
- Shipping and handling costs, export duties, or installation cost.
- The cost of service calls to diagnose trouble; or removal or re-installation cost.
- If your grill has been purchased over the Internet from an unauthorized Alfresco dealer, the grill will be void of all warranty benefits.