ARTISAN LIMITED WARRANTY
The warranties shown below commence on the date of the original purchase.
15 years – Stainless Steel Burners.
10 Years – All Stainless Steel Parts.
3 Years – Ceramic Briquette Trays (briquette excluded).
1 Year –
Terms Applicable to the Warranty Above:
Artisan™ Grill’s warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential use. The warranty applies only to products installed in any one of the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia or the ten provinces of Canada.
This warranty does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation or discoloration, unless the affected component becomes inoperable, to correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair. It does not cover labor or labor related charges. Product must be installed and connected to a gas source in accordance with what is specified in the installation instructions or in the Care and Use Manual, with no exceptions, and by a qualified professional installer.
All replacement components, such as valves, etc, must be an Artisan product. Artisan’s warranty only applies to the original purchaser and may not be transferred, and commences from the date of purchase, and is valid only with proof of purchase.
Limitations & Exclusions:
- Artisan’s warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
- Artisan’s warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
- Artisan’s warranty shall not apply and Artisan is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, flare-up fires, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or the local codes.
- Artisan shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
- Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- No one has the authority to add to or vary Artisan’s warranty, or to create for Artisan any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
Artisan shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
- Installation or start-up.
- Service by an unauthorized service provider.
- Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts.
- Improper installation.
- Damage caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, misuse, installation that is not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or local codes.
- Units installed in nonresidential applications such as retirement homes, restaurants, hotels, schools, etc.
- To correct normal adjustments or settings due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties.
- Shipping and handling costs, export duties, or installation cost. 9. The cost of service calls to diagnose trouble; or removal or re-installation cost.
Service and Replacement Parts:
For quicker and easier results, email us at email@example.com to report service problems and / or to obtain replacement parts for your Artisan™ Grill.
Replacement parts are shipped F.O.B. Commerce, California 90040.
Before calling for service, please make sure you have the following information:
- Model number and Serial number
- Date of purchase and Proof of purchase
The warranty specifically excludes liability for indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
This product is designed for residential use only.
For Warranty Claims, Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org