Ice Barrel - Shipping, Returns & Refund Policies
- Your Ice Barrel ships through UPS or FedEx via the LTL freight division. Shipments are typically processed and shipped 5-10 days from the order date. All add-on accessories are shipped with the barrel, unless purchased separately. If purchased separately they will ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
- Residential (house): Package will be dropped on the property.
- Residential Apartments: Package will be left in the shipping room or with the front desk. Finding apartments can sometimes be challenging for delivery drivers. Please include as much detail as possible in the “order notes” section during checkout.
- Private Residences: Package will be left on the property. If access is denied, the package will be left at the gate or with security.
Commercial: Package will be dropped on the property.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we got you covered!
If your product arrives damaged, we will ship you a new product at no cost.
You can return the product for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. The product needs to be in its original condition and shipped with original packaging to be accepted. If the product is not in its original condition and packaging it will NOT be accepted
Please contact email@example.com for a return shipping label within 30 days of delivery.
Shipment will be scheduled for pickup within 2-5 days of label being sent. A party must be present for pickup.
Once the product is received it will be inspected, if the return is accepted a full refund will be issued within 1-2 weeks. The original payment method will be refunded.
Terms and Conditions
- Orders. All orders placed with Seller must be in a signed writing or upon verbal order confirmed in a signed writing. Any such purchase order shall only be accepted and binding on Seller upon written acceptance or shipment of the Goods, whichever occurs first (“Order”).
- Delivery. Unless otherwise expressly agreed to by the parties, Seller shall deliver Goods, “Ex Works” Seller’s point of manufacture. Shipping dates are approximate and risk of loss to the Goods shall pass to Buyer upon delivery to the common carrier. Buyer shall be responsible for Goods lost, damaged or delayed in transit, as well as all delivery costs. Seller reserves the right to allocate shipments of Goods among its customers when Seller determines allocation is necessary.
- Acceptance. Goods are deemed accepted upon shipment unless notice of a material and patent defect is received within ten (10) days of shipment and the Goods are returned to Seller unused within thirty (30) days of acceptance. In the event of Buyer’s rejection of defective Good(s), Seller’s sole and exclusive obligation to Buyer shall be, at Seller’s option, to exchange such Good(s) for a new one of the same type or to provide Buyer with a refund or credit in the amount of the price of the Good(s). Following acceptance, Buyer waives all right to revocation.
- Prices and Payment. All prices are quoted in good faith and are subject to change without notice. From time to time manufacturers may change prices without notice prior to shipment, Seller may quote an incorrect price or applicable taxes may increase, in which case any price or tax increase may be added to Buyer’s price. Prices are exclusive of, and Buyer is responsible for all sales, value added, use and like taxes and any applicable customs duties, import licenses, excise fees or tariffs (“Taxes”). All Goods will be paid for by Buyer in advance upon placement of Buyer’s order. Failure of Buyer to make payments requested by Seller shall give the Seller the option to cancel or to delay delivery without otherwise affecting Seller’s rights hereunder.
- Colors. Actual colors of the Goods may vary. This is due to computer monitors displaying colors differently and everyone can see these colors differently. Seller cannot guarantee that the color Buyer sees on the web-site accurately portrays the true color of the Goods.
- Warranty Disclaimer. All Goods are provided “as is.” Seller makes no representation or warranty (express, implied or statutory) with respect to the Goods to be provided to Buyer under these terms and conditions, and expressly disclaims any implied warranty of non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No statement made by Seller, whether on its website or otherwise shall be construed to create any express or implied warranty.
- Limitation of Liability. Seller’s total liability arising from the purchased Goods, under any theory of liability, will be limited to the amounts received by the Seller from Buyer for the particular Good giving rise to a claim. In no event shall Seller be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, including without limitation, any loss of use, loss of contracts, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated savings, increased costs or liabilities to third parties, arising out of or related to Buyer’s order of Goods, regardless of whether Seller has been advised of the possibility of such damages. No action relating to the Goods may be brought more than one year after shipment.