Order / Shipping / Return Policy
Order Cancelation Policy
1) Up to 10 days from order entry – you can cancel the order without penalty
2) After 10 days, a $65.00 cancelation fee will apply (item #: ORDCAN)
3) Within 7 days of the ship date, the order cannot be canceled
4) For all Canadian Timber Collection products, customers will have 24 hours to cancel the order for the $65.00 cancelation fee (item#: ORDCAN)
Order Change Policy
1) Up to 10 days from order entry – you can edit/change the order without penalty
2) After 10 days, a $65.00 edit/change fee would apply (item#: ORDCHA)
a. Examples: adding removing products, adding removing options, changing the ship to address, changing the shipping method, etc.
3) Within 7 days of the ship date, the order cannot be edited or changed
4) After the product has shipped, if the Customer wants to change the ship to address, a $250 fee will apply (#ADDCHANGE)
5) For all Canadian Timber Collection products, customers will have 24 hours to change the order for the $65.00 change fee (item#: ORDCHA). After 24 hours, the order can not be changed.
1) Our stated return policy is: We do not accept returns
a. It is very expensive to return products back across the border
2) If a product must be returned to the factory, the following will apply:
a. 20% Restocking fee
b. Dealer/customer will be responsible for any and all shipping costs to the factory
c. Products must be returned in their original packaging and condition
d. Leisurecraft will inspect the product upon return and Leisurecraft will be the sole decider of the condition of the product and the amount of the refund
The Canadian Timber Collection by Dundalk LeisureCraft Inc. saunas are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal/residential use for a period of three (3) years, as applicable, from the date of receipt of the product. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear and/or natural weather conditions. This warranty does not cover regular required maintenance of the sauna, (eg. Tightening bands on the barrels, cleaning or staining the sauna) refer to your sauna assembly manual for maintenance guidelines. This warranty does not cover misuse or negligence and the manufacturer and associated retailers are not liable for any injury or damage caused by the product. This warranty is a parts only warranty and any service or labor costs would not be considered as part of the 3 year warranty.