The Outdoor Plus- Warranty, Shipping, Returns & Refund Policy
The Outdoor Plus Company (TOP) warranties fire pits against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct
function as follows:
- Stainless Steel and Brass Burner Tubes/Rings = Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Electronics, Gas Valves, & Pilot Assembly: 1 year
- Stainless Steel Pan & Valve Box: Commercial – 1 year; Residential – 3 years
- This commences from the date of original sale / shipment from The Outdoor Plus
- This warranty is for the parts and in-house (TOP) labor. The defective product must be sent back to TOP with a Return
- Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by TOP for that specific product and any other additional information for the nature of the defect or warrant claim
- The warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, or improper storage.
- Any labor involving installation or maintenance with the unit is not covered
- This warranty excludes claims for consequential, indirect-collateral expenses arising from the products defects or warranty recovery
- This warranty is only applied to original purchases.
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
No returns on made-to-order goods.
No returns on custom features, NO EXCEPTIONS.
If a product is delivered incorrectly, it is the recipients responsibility to notify TOP within 48 hours. TOP is not responsible for incorrect or damaged packages and shipments 48 hours after they have been received.
PRODUCT TESTING PROGRAM
If you believe a unit or component you received is defective, The Outdoor Plus will gladly test any component at our facility. TOP will cover shipping back to you.
If an item is found to be defective it will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. TOP will absorb all costs of
outgoing freight and replacement or repair costs if product is in warranty.
If the product is found to be non-defective it will be returned to the customer – no credit will be given.
Freight coming in are at the customers expense.
If a return is needed due to a mistake on our part, we will issue a RMA and Return Services Label. When
products are received at TOP, credit will be issued for the products and the outgoing freight on the original invoice.
If an RMA is asked for and covers current new products in the original package, we will authorize
the return. The customer is responsible for the return shipping. When products are received we will issue credit for the
original customer cost less a 25% restocking charge.
Custom orders do not apply.
The Outdoor Plus, Inc., warranties product against manufacturing defects that prevent safe and correct operation of the product commencing from the date of original sale or shipment from TOP. The warranty on parts and in-house labor will apply only to claims presented to us by our original customer and is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Please refer to the Warranty Chart below for warranty periods. The defective product must be shipped back with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) issued by TOP for that specific product which states the nature of the defect or warranty claim. Product to be returned should be packed carefully- The Outdoor Plus is not responsible for shipping damage on returned items. The original purchase information will be required. RMA’s are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue by TOP and will not be processed if received after the expiration date. The RMA number must be indicated on the outside of the return package and a copy of the RMA should be placed in the package with product.
Our warranty does not cover items that have been damaged by overheating, modification, abuse, improper storage, installation, or maintenance . This warranty excludes claims for incidental or consequential damage and indirect collateral expenses arising from product defects or warranty recovery. Product manufactured by TOP including cLCus Certified models, cannot be altered or modified in any way.
The Outdoor Plus is not responsible for local codes and will not accept a return on any product that is not approved for installation. Please check with your local authorities or governing agencies for proper approvals before purchasing. TOP is not responsible for the actions including negligence of the installer