Square RidgeLine Fire Bowl by Slick Rock Concrete
The Slick Rock Square RidgeLine Fire Bowl is crafted with top-quality cast concrete and manufactured locally, using the finest materials and the best quality workmanship you can find in the industry. These fire bowls run on propane or natural gas, Slick Rock’s fire bowls are safe and simple to operate.
You may choose the color that fits into your outdoor space out of twelve different options.
- Made out of concrete (a blend of Portland Cement, sand, fiber reinforcement, acrylic admixtures, and plasticizing agents)
- Color: Integral through and through color followed by a proprietary water-based, semi-transparent stain.
- Finish: Solvent topically applied "semi" gloss sealer.
- Elastomeric Sealer: May be applied to the interior of the basin per request.
- Gas Type: Propane or Natural Gas
29" Square (125 lbs.)
34" Square (150 lbs.)
For accurate and specific gas line sizing or installation questions, please contact your local certified gas professional.
- FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY
- Wet lava rock may pop and fly out of the fire bowl when heated. Use care when lighting the fire bowl for the first time or when re-lighting after rain.
- Always comply with required minimum clearances to combustibles.
- Always maintain a safe distance from the fire
- Always supervise children around the fire
- Never leave a fire unattended
- Always allow ample cooling time after shut-off, before touching or covering
- Always keep the flame height at a low - moderate level. Low = 6-8”, Moderate = 8-12”
Click here for Slick Rock Concrete Fire Features Care and Maintenance
Click here for 22" Slick Rock Square RidgeLine Fire Bowl specifications sheet
Click here for 29" Slick Rock Square RidgeLine Fire Bowl specifications sheet
Click here for 34" Slick Rock Square RidgeLine Fire Bowl specifications sheet
Click here to view The Conical Ridgeline Fire Bowl
General lead time is 2-3 weeks at the moment.